WASHING & CARING
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Remove any muslin from the teether to wash each part separately. Muslin: Machine or hand wash the muslin at 30° maximum (Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron).
• Teether: Clean the toy with water, soap and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the refrigerator.
• Store this product in dry, non-humid places. As any natural product, if you leave it in humid places during long periods of time mold could appear. We recommend to air-dry after every use.
• Do not leave this product in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light during long periods of time, as color may fade away.
• Variations in temperature may affect the size and shape of this product.