Each book in this set offers a hilarious and ironic take on classic parent predicaments:
- Picky eaters will relate to the dilemma in Little Pea: If Little Pea doesn't eat all of his sweets, there will be no vegetables for dessert!
- Bedtime resistors will laugh along as Little Owl is denied his wish to go to bed at a reasonable hour, because little owls have to stay up late and play, and he's hooting mad about it!
- Mess-makers (and cleaner-uppers) will appreciate Little Oink, a neat little fellow who just wants to clean, clean, clean. But in order to be a proper pig, he's told he has to learn to make a proper mess.
These clever twists on dinnertime, bedtime, and clean-up time will delight all the little mess-makers, picky eaters, and night owls in your life. Kids and adult alike will enjoy the amusing storylines, charming illustrations, and relatable dilemmas in this irresistible set of board books for babies, toddlers, and young readers to relish at bedtime, storytime, library time, or anytime! An excellent addition to any children's book collection.
- Parents and caregivers seeking funny family stories to share
- Nursery school, preschool, and daycare libraries
- Baby shower, new baby, birthday for boy or girl, Mother's Day, or Father's Day gift